Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

YO! BRO!

Yo! bro why so sad..........

I miss my life la....

Wat miss.... here better leh....
free food and drinks... and more piao mei .

But there you can go every where can sleep every where mah.
any how why my back keep swallowen har? 'They" never come and treat me la.

Oh you must be freshsis wan. Come i bring to you to one senior here . He's the oldest living
in here.
You can ask him anything..... and we called him 'THE WISE ONE'.

Okay la bring me there la. True ar? he know everything?

True......... I no play play with you la.......
There you see many ask him a question..... Wei! you go ask la

You dun wan ask question kar?

Wan..... I wanna ask 'kuda'

In the place of 'THE WISE ONE'

Oh Wise One can you look wat happen to my feet?

This wan kar?
This wan when you walk at sand dune , you kanot sink wan
plus sum more it make your journey and walking more easy....
Now you knoe woh...... ?

knoe knoe i knoe
More question .... why my eye got more hair ar? like ladies la......

This wan kar...........
you knoe .... when in sand dune, always got sand storm wan so
this hari ar is like filter lor so we kanot get 100% sand blast into our eyes....

Ohhh.......... like that wan kar
Aiseh i got more question lor.........

C'mon ask la why so shy shy wan.

You see my back? why got very big thing at my back? bengkak izzit?

Aiyoh..... you sohai ar?

Err chief.... upon transport to here he accidentally knock his head off la

Yah kar? Ohhhh no wonder la. he dernoe that he is camel........
Hey boy... That thing on your back is wher you store your food....
Insidde is a bunch of fat that you can store for long journey....

Oh..... now i knoe much better now....
I got last question........

C'mon c'mon
Go on......

If you so 'Wise' ar?
Why do we live inside zoo?

SADAP YOU!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kakaka!!!!the camels are in the zoo. It should be at the dessert wan.

Unknown said...

LOL... The wise one cari makan in the ZOO ah? Nice old joke bro!