Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ghost encounterd

This happen when I was 14 years old and I broke my leg and had stay in hospital for few weeks.
In 1st week nothing was happen but in 2nd week some thing I feel uncomfortable. I feel my leg where it was plastered twisting slowly from right to left and vice versa.

At first I thought it was my muscle but it get worst. I even can feel my leg been raise up. One day I was too tired and nearly fell to sleep, I swear to god I can see my leg raise up in about 1 to 1.5 cm
and that freak me out. I told my mom and my mom seek a 'medium' to to the answer.

It turn out the 'thing' from next to my bed patient, when that patient go home the 'thing' had nothing to "play" (disturb) and it turn on me.

Then my mom bring me a Buddha chanting book and i read it and slowly undisturb
me..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! so scary wan. You got pee in your pants anot jek?