Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mid Autumn Festival pt 1

On Tuesday 25 September 2007 and in Chinese Lunar calender is the Mid Autumn Festival. We celebrate by placing a lantern paper a round a house and if there's a dead tree we also hung up , yes is more like Christmas tree .

I remember when I was young , when these festival arrive my mom take me and go to buy a lantern for me. Is a transparent paper lantern and powered by candle stick . When we go out, we always brings a box of candle sticks and a match stick.

My most memorable is my fish shape papar lantern . It was use until I was teen .........
It was very beautiful lantern that I ever had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was small I used to make my own lantern wan.