Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Asia Bagus! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !





See this clip video that I found in youtube. Ha ha ha I would not expected to find this.
This program tv show called Asia Bagus host by Najip Ali and Tomoko. The show runs from 1993 to 2006. Then they added co-host each month in this clip Anthony was the co-host. This program it's like American Idol that is top hits now, back in that days this in no.1 show. Unlike American Idol there is no limit age of this program , I remembered the youngest contested is 7 years old which had to fight to sings with triple age of hers and she lose. Selected contested I never knew about it. Each contested sings his or her best song to sings in front of the judges. The judges gives a comment whether is good, bad or if the song good for them. Good or bad contested must accept it.
I tell you it's like Idol show is it?.

The score? I think 70% from judge and 30% from studio viewer back then no SMS, no 600-xxxx number.

At first if I recalled my memory only 3 country that participate that is Malaysia, Japan and Singapore. Later Taiwan and Indonesia joined in.

By the way where's Tomoko now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This show Asia Bagus last time got show in RTM.