Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 01, 2008

I Know Why He's Diffrent

Narrator :
This happen some where in deep deep Asia jungle. Jeane wife of TarzanAsia was doing chores in their tree house. Then at no reason baby Beng start cried.

Jeane :
Aiyoh........ why. . . . ? beng beng always cry wan geh?

Narrator :
Jeane take baby Beng and went out side and start breastfeed baby Beng. Then Betty the buffalo see Jeane breastfeed her baby.

Betty the buffalo :
Hey Jeane why you always stop your want feed your offspring wan geh?

Jeane :
I know la you can lanshi la. Your can do 2 works in 1 time.

Narrator :
At this time Betty junior calf come and sucking but notice some thing.

Betty junior calf :
Mama you shitting again lor........... I lost my appetite ledi.

Narrator :
At this time Elly the elephant come in. As you know Elly has a blubber mouth.

Elly the elephant :
Eeee ........ Jeane I want to ask something very long time.

Jeane :
Okay! shoot.

Elly the elephant :
Why your breast at your chest? Not normally I see at back ?

Betty the buffalo :
Elly ! why you always like that hah?

Narrator :
At this time Cammy the camel walk pass by.

Elly the elephant :
What...... ! ? . I say wrong meh? You see cammy. Hers breast at back. not weird meh?

Cammy the camel ( Cammy ' tulan ' already by heard that ) :
Wei! Elly I want ask you. Why all your clan have dick at face ?

Elly the elephant :
So we no need do doggie style. We can get better aim and accurate all time. ( laugh )

Jeane :
Niamah la you.

Narrator :
Then they saw Timmy the tiger running out from the bush with big laugh. and followed by Manny the monkey and Cocka the crocodile.

Timmy the tiger :
Wei Manny did you saw what I saw? I saw you at top of that tree you also can't stand leh?

Manny the monkey :
I saw also what you saw. He with us so long now I olny know why he diffrent from us?

Cocka the crocodile :
Oh my gosh!!!!!! I saw something weird today. Why Tarzan like that wan?

Elly the elephant :
What did you saw?

Timmy,Manny and Cocka :
Yousandnhdnsjxjaknatabsnrivernjsawemkjsalwkkjjfjnmkmvdliikaij.

Jeane :
Hold it!!!!!! one by one please...... .

Timmy the tiger:
At river I was ready to get a bath then your hubby Tarzan come in , and I ask him to join lor.

Manny the monkey :
I was up at tree at that time and Tarzan want to join Timmy to bath.

Cocka the crocodile :
I know I know after that. He take out his loin cloth.

Timmy, Manny and Cocka :
And we saw his tail not at the back but in front .

Jeane :

No comments: