Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The New Walking Device

My left leg suffer neurofabromatosis (NF-1) so some times my left leg are weak.
So then I had to use my good right leg to work out more and as results now my right leg.
when the pain were not very hurt I had to use

crutches and my 2nd choice is

walker, this is much easier than crutches. It is because I get more support with this walker.
But when I cannot move at all, I had no choice and had use this

wheeled chair to move around and went to hospital to medical check-up

Well I check msnbc in technology I find outs this

what is thing?
This is the special walker, develop by Honda. The experimental device is designed to support bodyweight, reduce stress on the knees and help people get up steps and stay in crouching positions.

Honda envisions the device being used by workers at auto or other factories. It showed a video of Honda employees wearing the device and bending to peer underneath vehicles on an assembly line.



I think I going to save money now.....

No comments: