Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 17, 2009

I am back in action

Hi......
sorry that I did not updated my post for nearly a month. All i can do is write a simple comment in few of my favourite blog.
It all happen to my index finger.



My finger suddenly swollen up like balloon, I went to UMMC (University Malaya Medical Center) and they straight send me to E.R. for a minor operation I tell you it was the most pain experience that I ever have encountered. Why I had a minor operation? that doctor afraid my finger had infected and it did. After that he draw son of my blood to test.

Later he find out I was high in uric acid. Bad news.................

Now I in medication for two month

Got to strictly to watch my diet right now. If I want to get out from uric acid curse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ate too much sea foods ar? That why your uric acid so high.

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i dun very much sea food mah......
little fishy smell
i kanot tahan ledi