Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 05, 2007

5 reason why I blog part 1/5

This is about 5 reason why I blog

I don't know when it start and begin. It all came suddenly , at first i dunno what i going to blog then . I think why i don't blog about my sickness (you can see this in February post)
at that time i was going to go 1 major operation . Doctor said is too much risk and I will bleed to death on the table. Hearing of that I was very very indeed scare every day day passing I hope time will go very very slow. And I was imagining if 'time machine' really do exist I would use that to go back in time and change my sickness .............................. and give the entire result of 4D, toto and lottery number for whole 1000 years at future (laugh)

so that's end of part 1 . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: