Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 26, 2007

Cartridge finder

Last week my printer ran out of ink and I cannot print any more document and pictures.
I went to computer shop and ask the model printer of that ink I need. Unfortunately they ran out of stock and hard to get resupply the stock.

Luckily I Cartridge Finder and my solution is over. At here I can find more that 10,000 type of model plus I can find my printer model and what type of color of my printer model. It is so easy Not just that when I click at price grabber, I can compare the price and choose which is cheaper to me that suit my budget

Now at work I had no worries at all this because when my office ran out of ink I can find the model of copier, fax machine and printer at Cartridge Finder.


No comments: